Corporate Brand & Communications Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based at one of our core sites Comber, Coleraine or Cardiff
Reporting to Chief Development Officer (based in Northern Ireland), this exciting role is part of a newly formed small Group Development Team that will work across the entire organisation to support Eakin Healthcare to build our corporate brand internally and externally. Importantly, the role will also be instrumental in building and executing a communications strategy for all our relevant stakeholder groups (internal & external) that will build and enhance the position and reputation of Eakin Healthcare and develop the overall engagement experience with our organisation, in line with our corporate growth ambitions and company culture. This includes responsibility for communications around our sustainability strategy and actions.
Direct and execute Corporate Brand activities
- Manage & update corporate brand guidelines, ensuring compliance across organisation along with capturing needs of different parts of the organisation.
- Help to build awareness and positive engagement with the Eakin Healthcare brand. Initial focus is building internal awareness and engagement with our new corporate identity that is reflective of our values. Will require ongoing collaboration with colleagues in other functions, particularly HR. Will need to extend this to external stakeholders overtime and put targets in place that are monitored and reported on.
- Develop and manage our social media channels and other digital platforms for Eakin Healthcare, including a corporate website and leadership of our intranet.
- Oversee design and execution of any collateral required for corporate brand. Could include print materials, video, signage and other media.
- Design and execute any corporate campaigns that might be required. Engage with 3rd party agencies as required.
- Oversee any PR activity linked to Eakin Healthcare brand.
- Manage to an agreed corporate marketing budget.
Corporate communications strategy and plan
- Create a comms strategy based on the brand plan and organisational needs and working with other key internal stakeholders. Devise and execute a rolling plan to support this. Lead in content generation for the plan, ensuring direct support for other areas of the business with their communication needs.
- Be main point of contact to advise and direct communications around Eakin Healthcare
- Working with sustainability team, create a communications plan specifically for sustainability, help to produce content for required communication and effective execution of these messages with appropriate measurement of their reach and satisfaction.
Reports and Publications
- Support the organisation with the creation of any required reports or publications that are issued by Eakin Healthcare. This will include collating content contribution and overseeing the design and aesthetics of the reports. This will include the generation of the company’s sustainability reports and statements.
- To adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy and Dignity at work policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the company’s’ Health and Safety policy
- To adhere to the company’s Quality policy and Environmental policy
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required
- University Graduate, with previous relevant experience in corporate branding and communications.
- Highly developed communication skills, presentation skills and a passion for getting the right message to the appropriate audience.
- Experienced branding and communications professional with a proven track record in developing branding and comms strategies and managing successful campaigns.
- Strong technical marketing and comms knowledge (i.e. good understanding of digital, social media.) and ability to apply this knowledge and know how in the design and delivery of successful campaigns
- Enjoy working as part of a close team and comfortable working cross-functionally in a matrix organisation that requires liaison and networking with a wide variety of colleagues of differing seniority and in different areas of the business.
- Comfortable to manage multiple sources of information and synopsize the key factors
- Highly enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Excellent command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign with good command of Word, Excel.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment for an international organisation
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Chief Development Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Corporate Brand Guardian board (representation from HR, facilities, marketing)
- All functions, across all companies within the group (Especially finance, operations, market access, sales, leadership team, HR, R&D)
- 3rd party creative, marketing and PR agencies
- Local, regional, global press and publications
- Must be willing to undertake some travel within the UK and occasionally overseas.