Customer Service Advisor
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team, specifically aimed at retaining customers and growing the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide the best possible customer service to our customers, contributing towards the success of the business by going above and beyond to meet our customers’ expectations and fulfilling their needs in a safe and timely manner.
- Customer Contact - Order Retention
- Customer Loyalty
- Prescription Customer Support
- Customer Complaints and Compliments
- To attend relevant training courses
- To adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy and Dignity at work policy
- To adhere to the company’s’ Health and Safety policy
- To adhere to the company’s Quality policy and Environmental policy
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required
- Previous experience working in Customer Service
- Friendly personality with a “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work as part of a small team with limited direct supervision.
- The ability to handle queries professionally and efficiently with sensitivity
- The ability to deliver a high-quality service
- Conscientious and able to act proactively
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector
- Experience of promoting products and services to existing and potential customers
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- To liaise with warehouse and Courier service to meet the needs of the customer
- Good communication with Key Account Director and Territory Managers
- Escalate customer dissatisfaction to the Customer Experience Manager
- Point of contact for interdepartmental requests e.g. Accounts
- Liaise with the Stoma Care Nurse, GP surgeries & other healthcare professionals
- To attend exhibitions, and open days as and when required
- Blended home/office working shifts available
- Monday – Friday: 7.5 hours a day between the hours 8:00 -17:00 on a shift rotation
- 1 in 8 Saturdays 8:30 – 12:30
- Total 38 hours a week
- Objective based bonus
Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.