The Eakin Healthcare Group is a people focused healthcare business. Founded in 1974, the Eakin Group has a successful track record as a medical device manufacturer of high quality skin protection and ancillary products for use in ostomy, wound care and most recently single use surgical instruments through acquisition.
There are 5 companies within the Eakin Healthcare Group:
- TG Eakin Limited based near Comber, Co Down, focus on the manufacturing and export of ostomy and wound care products to the international market
- Pelican Healthcare Limited based in Cardiff, Wales, specialise in the manufacture and distribution of ostomy care products for the UK
- Respond Healthcare Limited is a Dispensing Appliance Contractor providing NHS Services, dispensing prescriptions for stoma and continence products, to patients residing within the UK
- Single Use Surgical Limited manufacture single use instruments for ENT, General, Gynaecological, Ophthalmological, Oral and Maxillofacial, Orthopaedic, Paediatric surgeries
- Eakin R&D Limited focus on innovative research and development of ostomy and wound care products for the Group
The Group currently exports to over 30 countries through a network of 40 distributors plus its own offices in Japan and the Netherlands. The Group has great people, great resources, is incredibly successful and has received numerous business awards.
Additional information on the Group is available on their websites:
www.eakin.eu | www.pelicanhealthcare.co.uk | www.respond.co.uk |www.susl.co.uk